We offer a special rate of $119.99 for a two-hour session which includes the following:
One hour of classroom instruction, which will primarily go over safety and marksmanship skills, followed by one hour of actual range time. firing a handgun, rifle or shotgun. We include targets, range time, one box of ammunition, gun rental and the instructor for the entire session.
**Beginner Firearms Training courses are available by appointment only.
This class is excellent for:
- Those who are interested in guns for self-defense, especially survivors of assault
- Those who are targets for crime (women, disabled, elderly, etc.)
- Those who seek stress reduction
- Those who have never seen, handled or fired a gun before
- People who have never had any formal firearm instruction
We also offer a one-on-one intermediate handgun, rifle
and shotgun classes. This may be a refresher course for those who have
had some training in the past or just need a fine tune-up. This class
runs $75.00 per hour and you will need to pay range fees, gun
rental fee, target purchase and ammunition separately.
Looking to take more than 1 class to increase your skill? Take advantage of our 5-pack firearms training course for $340.00.
All of our classes are taught by certified NRA instructors and we can tailor any classes for all ages and skill levels.
Please call the Range at (310) 568-1515 between 12:00pm and 10:00pm so we can schedule a class for you.