LAX Firing Range is now offering a 1-day basic tactical rifle course. This course will build the foundation of your abilities with your rifle and will give you a complete perspective of your skill level. $279.00 indoor/outdoor which includes the following:
– Classroom lecture and hands on training going over many topics regarding rifles such as the following :
- Characteristics & Capabilities
- Loading/unloading Procedures (Tactical & Speed)
- Rifle Gear
- Personal Gear
And much more. At the end of the classroom portion we will break for lunch and caravan to the outdoor range for static firing practice, zeroing your sights or optic to prepare you for the course of fire
This portion of the class will go over basic tactics and firing your rifle from both a static position and on the move in an open plain and from behind cover. The following gear is NOT included and will be required to attend.
- 4-6 Magazines
- Rifle Magazine Pouches or Chest Rig, Plate Carrier, Battle belt.
We recommend 5.11 gear for some of these options which can be purchased at LAX Range.
- Tactical Pants or some form of rugged outdoor pants
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Outdoor Footwear
- Hydration Source
- 300 Rounds
Most of the gear is available at LAX Firing Range.
Be sure to pre register for these classes as there is a limited number of students per class. To pre register click on this link http://www.laxrange.com/classes-and-events/class-registration-form/ and complete the form. For questions please call LAX Firing Range at 310-568-1515.
- Aug 25th. 8:30am-6:00pm
- Sept 22. 8:30am-6:00pm
- Oct – Class dates to be announced for the new year.